"I AM"???

i have been following randy gage on his blog, twitter and even youtube lately. he doesn't usually bring religion into his posts, but if you listen to him long enough you will see that he does have religious beliefs that drive what he does and how he lives. as someone who grew up in "fundamentalism" it's been a long journey to where i am from where i began. i still believe the core beliefs of my faith, but i have come to realize that there is a lot more to it than what i was raised to believe. the power of thought is very evident in the bible, and randy's most recent post "the i am" really made a lot of sense when considering how your thoughts affect things.

the following quote is what really struck me:
God, Infinite Intelligence, I am, or whatever label you may use to name It, is omnipotent, omniscient and omnipresent. ‘I am’ cannot be sick, depressed, weak, poor, or negative in any way.

So if we follow this train of thought that God’s name is “I am,” every time we say, “I am sick,” “I am depressed,” or “I am weak,” we are speaking God’s name in vain.


so, what faulty thoughts are you thinking about yourself and manifesting in your life? time to rethink things and remember that "as a man thinketh, so is he." i am!

No comments:

Post a Comment